- Establishing a loving, caring and a child focused dental home in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Promoting healthier eating and home oral care habits as early as possible
- Following a strict preventive regimen by encouraging routine recall and professional application of preventive agents.
- Providing the necessary guidance and education to parents in a compassionate and timely manner.
- Identification of dental disease and timely intervention by appropriate behavior modification techniques tailored to the individual child.
- We will strive to leave an everlasting impact on the children and their families to not only improve the oral health related quality of life but also to positively influence their overall well-being for a brighter future!
- We do envision increased adoption of preventive measures and a decreased incidence of dental disease within the pediatric community